Alcohol and Drug Testing in Texas
Drug Screen Compliance is the right facility to turn to if you are in search of a Texas alcohol and drug testing center. We offer various services to employers and employees alike, including the drug and alcohol test, motor vehicle report (MVR) background check, and health and wellness training program. We can also do DNA Paternity Testing for families. If you wish to learn more about the services we offer, do not hesitate to give us a call.
Why Choose Our Drug Testing Facilities?
If you are looking for a Texas alcohol and drug testing clinic, Drug Screen Compliance has the right facilities for you. Here are some reasons you should choose us:
- We have over 50 years of experience in the drug and alcohol test industry.
- We now have several Texas alcohol and drug testing facilities where you can get tested.
- We have state-of-the-art tools and equipment in all of our facilities, so you can rest assured that we can provide you with fast and reliable drug and alcohol test results.
- We offer different kinds of services and specialize in helping companies conduct drug tests for their employees.
- We provide our services not just to employers but to individual workers and family members as well.
- We use different drug and alcohol test methods, including urine and hair follicle tests. Both procedures have a high accuracy rate and fast turnaround time.
- We have skilled and knowledgeable staff members who can take the specimen from you and have it tested at one of our Texas alcohol and drug testing clinics.
Request Fast and Reliable Drug and Alcohol Test Today!
Here at Drug Screen Compliance, we always strive to make our clients satisfied. If you choose to request our services, you can rest assured that our company will do its utmost to provide you with the highest quality of services. You can choose to have our team visit your office to conduct drug and alcohol tests on your employees. Alternatively, if you are a person who wants to take an individual test, you can visit one of our Texas alcohol and drug testing facilities. Should you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch with us.
Keep up with the latest drug test news!
- The Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires drug and alcohol testing for all businesses in the transportation industry. Failure […]
- The Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates substance testing to maintain public and workers’ safety. Employers must meet the requirements and maintain DOT drug testing compliance. The […]
- Pre-employment drug testing ensures that a company hires the best candidate. Applicants’ credentials can’t tell much about their background, so companies require these tests to gain […]